We can help seal or expunge your records. Call the Law Office of Kerri Reed today!
When charged with a crime, you don't want to face the situation without a reliable attorney on your side. With the proper criminal defense, you can attempt to reduce or eliminate your charges. The Law Office of Kerri Reed was established in 2020 to protect the rights of the citizens of Massachusetts. As the only female civilian police prosecutor statewide, Kerri Reed is trusted by clients in many criminal law situations.
Every criminal law situation is unique. You need a versatile lawyer to take a personalized approach to your case. You can rely on Kerri Reed as your criminal law attorney when:
- You want to contest a traffic ticket to protect your license from suspension
- You've been charged with an OUI, firearm or other criminal offense
- You or a loved one needs a juvenile defense attorney for representation
- You're a victim of domestic abuse seeking a restraining or harassment order
- You're looking to get your record sealed or expunged.
Call 978-792-5035 now to reach our law office. You'll get detailed advice and assertive representation.
For 22 years, attorney Reed served as the Police Prosecutor, Records Access Officer and Firearms Administrator at the Amesbury Police Department until her job was eliminated due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Now, she's using her experience to help others as a criminal law attorney.
Attorney Reed has experience handling thousands of different types of cases including those involving criminal matters, juvenile matters, small claims, 209A's and harassment orders, firearms license denials, motor vehicle and speeding ticket hearings and more. Meet with her today to discuss your situation. Consultations are free.